Currently, the channel features L8RG8R2U, GreenCobrasGaming and Pancakearmorman as TheJamesRolls decided to leave the channel for the foreseeable future in late-June 2019.
- Luigi's Mansion Versus (3DS)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Versus (Wii U/NS)
- Mario Kart 8 Co-Op (Wii U/NS)
- Splatoon Versus (Wii U)
- Super Mario 3D World Versus (Wii U)
- Splatoon 2 Versus (NS)
- Super Mario 3D Land Versus (3DS)
- Sonic Generations Versus (X360/PS3)
- Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion Versus (NS)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 Co-Op (NSO)
- Mario Kart 7 Co-Op (3DS)
- Unannounced versus between L8RG8R2U and GreenCobrasGaming. Said to be the first M rated game on the channel
For a list detailing who was involved in each collab project and how long each series lasted, check out the article on the G.A.M.E Wiki.
A series of videos discussing the development history or revealing interesting trivia about video games. This series was adapted from L8RG8R2U's channel after a hiatus for a few years. For an extensive list of Gaming Gallery episodes, check out the article on the G.A.M.E Wiki.
- Best Moments (compiling the best moments from a series)
- Roundtable Discussions (typically done for Nintendo Directs and E3)
- The channel was created months after L8RG8R2U and TheJamesRolls were brainstorming a versus project to be done on James' channel. One name pitched for the channel was "BunchaJokers" as a nod to the Xenoblade Chronicles series
- Best Moments and the Gaming Gallery were adopted from L8RG8R2U's channel. Discussions were uploaded on everybody's individual channels prior to the creation of G.A.M.E
- The channel and its social media accounts are managed by L8RG8R2U, who took over the responsibilities from TheJamesRolls when he left the channel in June 2019.
- L8RG8R2U animated the first intro used from August 2017 until September 2018. The current intro and logo were created by TheJamesRolls
- Before Super Mario 3D Land Versus, a running gag between L8RG8R2U and TheJamesRolls during their versus projects was that they never had a proper timer for their videos, which were to be 20 minutes in length. James freaked out when G8R revealed his microphone had a timer, which he started using in Sonic Generations Versus
- #BlameG8R originated from an episode of Mario Kart 7 Co-Op. L8RG8R2U wished everyone good luck before they began working, and they ended up having to re-record the episode a few times. Throughout the final episode, every mistake was blamed on L8RG8R2U