- Kirby's Dream Land 3 Co-op (NSO)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Versus (Wii U/NSW/3DS)
- Mario Kart 8 Co-op (Wii U/NSW)
- Splatoon Versus (Wii U)
- Super Mario 3D World Versus (Wii U)
- Splatoon 2 Versus (NSW)
- Super Mario 3D Land Versus (3DS)
- Sonic Generations Versus (X360/PS3)
- Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion Versus (NSW)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 Co-op (NSO)
- Mario Kart 7 Co-op (3DS)
- Luigi's Mansion Versus (3DS)
- LIMBO Versus (NSW)
- Kirby's Epic Yarn Versus (Wii/3DS)
For a list detailing who was involved in each collab project and how long each series lasted, check out the article on the G.A.M.E Wiki.
A series of videos discussing the development history or revealing interesting trivia about video games. This series was adapted from L8RG8R2U's channel after a hiatus for a few years. For an extensive list of Gaming Gallery episodes, check out the article on the G.A.M.E Wiki.
A series of videos in which a member of the channel discusses the pros and cons of their favorite video games, with a scoring system of 1 through 5 based on what they list. For an extensive list of Game Bytes reviews, check out the article on the G.A.M.E Wiki.
- Best Moments (compiling the best moments from a series)
- Roundtable Discussions (typically done for Nintendo Directs and E3)
- The channel was created months after L8RG8R2U and TheJamesRolls were brainstorming a versus project to be done on James' channel. One name pitched for the channel was "BunchaJokers" as a nod to the Xenoblade Chronicles series
- Best Moments and the Gaming Gallery were adopted from L8RG8R2U's channel. Discussions were uploaded on everybody's individual channels prior to the creation of G.A.M.E
- The channel and its social media accounts are primarily managed by TheJamesRolls, with L8RG8R2U being an extra manager for both.