From December 2012 through April 2013, Twilight Foundry was the production studio behind the live gaming broadcast website GatorAIDS. They are now only tangentially involved with GatorAIDS' spinoff project "Gatorbox" by means of providing web hosting.
Twilight Foundry was formed in 2001 by four gamers aiming to take a satiric look at video games and gaming culture. Their first project was a website called "The Twilight Zone", hosted on GeoCities, which the team used as a sort of "home base" to catalog their creations and works. The group disbanded in 2004 over creative differences.
Twilight Foundry reformed in 2008 with a new lineup of talent under the name "Twilight Foundry Films" and began pursuing experimental web series and other ventures. Since the reformation of the group, Twilight Foundry has lent a hand in the production of several computer games, produced web shows, managed live performances for some of its members, and produced a gaming livestream.
- Bit Addiction: Addicted! (2013, Mobile, TrackMill Games)
- Bit Addiction (2011, PC, TrackMill Games)
- Steel Superstructure (2010, PC, TrackMill Games)
- Blast Corps: Online (2002, PC, In-house)
- The group derives its name from a secret level in the Nintendo 64 game Blast Corps